Monday 26 August 2019

#Wordfortheweek 2019 Week 32 #Gift (1)



“A man’s gift makes room for him and brings him before great men.” Proverbs 18:16 NKJV

A gift is something given to you. God gave us gifts when He created us. Our abilities and talents are gifts from our creator. They are unique to everyone and when used they set us apart.


Your gift has been given to you for the calling upon your life, for the work that God wants you to do.

Your gift is not dependent on your education, but you educate yourself in your gift. 
A person born with natural singing voice still must learn about the art of singing to perfect the use of the gift.

Educating yourself in your gift areas sets you up for excellence and success. Using your gift will enable excellence in your career and life. What you do comes naturally. And it will bring you before ‘kings,’ leaders who will recognise your talents.

No one excels in something they are not good at. It would be like trying to force a round peg into a square hole, you might succeed but the peg would have been mis-shaped and still not a perfect fit.

Do you know your God-given gifts? Discover and use it. And discover the secret to joy in your work.

#prayerfortheweek
Almighty Father, thank You for blessing me gifts to shapes my abilities and talents, to enable me to be fulfill Your plan for my life. Help me to discover, hone and use it for the glory of Your name. Let my gifts bring me before kings, make me relevant for such a time as this. In the name of Yeshua Christ Jesus I pray. Amen

I pray this inspires you to be more and do more for Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus Christ). Spend this week to meditate on the passage and take relevant step to live out your faith.
#AdeolaAkintoye ©
#ajourneytospiritualmaturity



No comments:

Post a Comment