Sunday 27 June 2021

WordfortheWeek 2021 Week 25 Foundations (Part 2 of 2)

If the foundations are destroyed, what can the righteous do? Psalm 11: 3 (NKJV)

copyright aakintoye


We learned in part 1 that the foundations of our life could be our name, oaths, or covenants made concerning our life or family ancestry, idolatry practices, or relationships. The source and components of our foundation have an impact on our lives, one way or the other. Just like a building foundation, though unseen holds the building set upon it, likewise the structure is strengthened or weakened by its foundation.

As a child of Elohim God, any foundation that is not based on God is a faulty and weak foundation. The only solid foundation is found in the Son of God, Yeshua Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviours.

Three actions that we can take concerning our foundation are:
1. Rebuild
2. Repair
3. Strengthen

All these are on the solid foundation of Yeshua Jesus. Therefore, thus says the Lord GOD: “Behold, I lay in Zion a stone for a foundation, A tried stone, a precious cornerstone, a sure foundation; Whoever believes will not act hastily.” Isaiah‬ ‭28:16‬ ‭NKJV‬‬‬‬

Rebuild
If the foundation is destroyed, you rebuild from the start. The way to rebuild is to dismantle generational/ancestral foundations built on idolatry worship. Accept Jesus as Lord and Saviour. Pray to uproot every seed of ancestral idolatry worship. Plead the blood of Jesus. Build a foundation in your heart on Christ

Repair
Jesus can rebuild your foundation because He is the foundation of our life. Faith in Jesus is a solid foundation. Your people will rebuild the ancient ruins and will raise the age-old foundations; you will be called Repairer of Broken Walls, Restorer of Streets with Dwellings. Isaiah 58:12 NKJV

Pray for the Holy Spirit to reveal all the cracks in your foundation and what to do. You might need to make restitution. You might need to repent on behalf of your family/yourself

When the Samaritan woman had an encounter with Jesus by the well, her broken foundation was repaired.

‬‬Strengthen
If the foundation is unstable, you strengthen it. It is still good. Remain strong in faith and prayer. “So, Jesus answered and said to them, “Have faith in God...Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.” Mark‬ ‭11:22, 24‬ ‭NKJV‬‬‬‬‬‬

Whether you are rebuilding, repairing, or strengthening your foundation, avoid sin. Avoid idolatry worship. Avoid covenants/oaths in the name of the Lord and not keeping them. Shape your life to the Kingdom standard of morality and righteous living. “Everyone who confesses the name of the Lord must turn away from wickedness.” 2 Timothy 2:19

As believers, our foundation is Yeshua “For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.” I Corinthians‬ ‭3:11‬ ‭NKJV‬‬. There is no foundation that is impossible for the Lord to rebuild, repair or strengthen. He is the only one that can do this. For all those who have a relationship with him.‬‬‬‬

It’s simple to do this; acknowledge and Repent of your sins and be determined to turn away from them. Confess and declare Jesus as the Son of God and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead. Accept him as your Lord and Saviour. Declare your faith openly and become a new creature in Christ, old things have passed away. Follow Jesus in all areas of your life and start that wonderful journey with Him immediately. 

I encourage you to search for a bible teaching fellowship near you for support and your spiritual growth.

#Prayerfortheweek
Almighty Father, Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour, He is my sure foundation. I destroy every other foundation laid in my life before I was born. By the authority in the name of Jesus, I destroy every idolatry foundation I have laid by myself knowingly or unknowingly. Father by the authority in the name of Jesus. I uproot from the root every idolatry tree you have not planted in my life, in the name of Jesus. Father by the authority in the name of Jesus, I pull down every idolatry altar that I have erected or been erected on my behalf. Father, I confess I am a new creature in Christ, old things have passed away, all things are new. I have faith. I believe that I receive all I have prayed for in the name of Jesus, Amen

If you accept Jesus or turned back to him, do get in touch. I am so excited! You give me hope and joy and are my proud reward and crown when I stand before our Lord Jesus when he returns. Yes, you are our pride and joy. (1 Thessalonians‬ ‭2:19-20‬ ‭NLT‬‬)‬‬‬‬
Inbox me, email me, just get in touch. I want to join you in prayers every day
My email is info@adeolaakintoye.com

No comments:

Post a Comment