Sunday 17 February 2019

#Wordfortheweek 2019 Week 7 #Tearsofjoy

For unto us a Child is born,...Isaiah 9:6

This week I attended the wedding of a beautiful young lady who is like a daughter to me, in fact I call her my adopted daughter. Throughout the ceremony, I had tears in my eyes. Tears of joy of the beautiful thing Elohim has done in her life. Tears of sadness that our little girl has grown up.

I looked at my three daughters, one day soon it would be their turn; with bucket load of tears, I am sure each time. It is a new phase of life for us all.

It took me back to when a child is born, the joy, the anxiety, the hope, the fear for the child and for the parent. The ups and downs, the tears, the hugs, the love and sometimes dislike - for actions. Most of all in many families the love is a constant through it all.

There were many prophetic declarations concerning the birth of Jesus Christ. The purpose of His life was set out before He was born. It was only after His death that understanding was gained concerning what had been prophesied.

As a child of 12 years old he was very clear about His purpose on earth, one that His mother nurtured and encouraged. By the end of His life it was purpose fulfilled.

May we have revelation concerning our children's purpose and help them to fulfil it without selfishness.

#prayerfortheweek
Almighty Father, thank You for the gift of my life and salvation. Thank You for the gift of children - biological, adopted and spiritual. I pray that each one of them will fulfil their redemptive purpose on earth. Teach me to parent them as You would in the name of Yeshua Christ Jesus. Amen

I pray this inspires you to be more and do more for Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus Christ). Spend this week to meditate on the passage and take relevant step to live out your faith.

#AdeolaAkintoye ©

#ajourneytospiritualmaturity‬‬‬‬

No comments:

Post a Comment