Tuesday 20 March 2018

#WordforToday 20th March 2018 Don't break your back


“Then He got into one of the boats, which was Simon’s, and asked him to put out a little from the land. And He sat down and taught the multitudes from the boat. When He had stopped speaking, He said to Simon, “Launch out into the deep and let down your nets for a catch.” But Simon answered and said to Him, “Master, we have toiled all night and caught nothing; nevertheless at Your word I will let down the net.” And when they had done this, they caught a great number of fish, and their net was breaking.” ‭‭Luke‬ ‭5:3-6‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Have you been toiling and striving in life? Maybe you are in a career that brings no joy to you. Or you are in business struggling to keep your head above water?

Many people have taken a life road that is hardship and heartache. They have toiled and toiled, yet it seems no reward to show for it.

If you have opened your heart to Jesus, let Him enter and take a seat in its center. The great news is that He sees your hard labour. He will direct you in the way to cast your net. It might seem impossible to you, but be like Peter do a nevertheless at the word of Jesus obey.

He is calling you to cast all your burdens and heavy load on Him. He will give you rest.
Jesus transformed the life of Simon Peter. He will do the same for you.

#PrayerforToday 20th March 2018
Dear Lord Jesus. Come into my heart and be my Lord and Saviour. Be at the center of my heart from now on. I cast all my worries and burdens upon you. Give me your peace and let me enter into Your rest. Amen

I pray this inspires you to be more and do more for Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus Christ).

#AdeolaAkintoye ©

No comments:

Post a Comment