Tuesday 3 July 2018

#WordforToday 3 July 2018 Nugget of wisdom wrapped in an insult


 And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another [e]Helper, that He may abide with you forever— John 15:16

Someone said to me sometime ago “You should have asked the Holy Spirit”. At the time I found it an insult but as a leader I looked for the nugget of wisdom even in the rough places. 

Yes I should have asked the Holy Spirit because He is the Spirit of the Living God inside of me. My Helper.

Often times we neglect His presence in us and strive to do things, know things, understand things in our own power, knowledge, intellect and wisdom. And boy do we get it wrong.

To be led by the Holy Spirit we have to be conscious and deliberate to partner with Him in this journey of our Christian walk. He is our ability to be ‘in’ Christ and enjoy all the fullness of His power in us.

Help a brethren next time and ask ‘What is the Holy Spirit telling you? It might sound insulting to them but it will prick their conscience to always seek the guidance of the Holy Spirit.
http://www.sharonministries.org.za/KidsObject28.htm

Also, make things easier for yourself and seek the help of the helper. 

#PrayerforToday 3 July 2018
Almighty Father, in Christ may I walk in the Spirit and be led by the Spirit. Nothing by my power, my strength nor my will but by Your Spirit.

It is the will of the everlasting Father that you may have everlasting life through Jesus. See Him in the Holy Scriptures, believe in Him and He will raise you up on the last day John 6:40 NKJV

I pray this inspires you to be more and do more for Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus Christ).

#AdeolaAkintoye ©

No comments:

Post a Comment