Monday 12 November 2018

#WordforToday 12 Nov 2018 You are not cursed

"For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse; for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who does not continue in all things which are written in the book of the law, to do them.” Galatians 3:10



I am always amazed how insightful the word of God is; one passage brings illumination of another even though they are written by different people.

Sometimes in the Christendom we struggle with the issue of law and grace. Especially with some aspects in the law where people are told they are cursed if they do not do this or that. How can you take only a part of the law and ignore others? 

Early on in my christian journey, I became very confused about somethings we are 'commanded' do. As I read the word I started questioning some of these things with close christian friends. An example is having to 'buy back' your first born (Ex 13:15). At the time it was said the sex does not matter and we were given an equivalent amount to pay. Maybe there was a revelation to do this or not I do not know. Did I pay? Yes I did, out of fear not necessarily faith.

What I do know is that the law given to the Israelite was not meant to be cherry picked. You can not put fear in people for one, two, a few or some aspects of the law and not all. All these laws had to be obeyed in its entirety.

Thank goodness for the dispensation of grace. Who can meet all the requirements of the law?

When ministers who are entrusted with  teaching the word of Elohim use the law to put the redeemed of the Lord back into the bondage of fear, surely this is not the gospel of Yeshua Jesus.

Our salvation is not dependent on the law. As the first child of my mother she does not need to 'buy me' back even if I am female. I am already redeemed by Christ Jesus.

There are principles that Elohim has laid down for this earth that He created. It does not matter whether you are Christian or not, if you key into these principles you will reap the benefit - seed time and harvest; giving and receiving; day time and night time, helping  the poor and so on. These principles are for all.

Do not be put back into bondage. Study and meditate on the word of Elohim God for yourself. And pray for the revelation of the Holy Spirit directly.

You are not cursed!

#PrayerforToday
Almighty Father, thank You for the grace in Your Son Yeshua. I believe in Him and there is therefore no condemnation for me in Him. Help me to teach and live the truth of Your word. Amen

I pray this inspires you to be more and do more for Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus Christ).
 #AdeolaAkintoye ©

No comments:

Post a Comment