Monday 21 December 2020

Wordfortheweek Week 50 #Study (Part 2)

Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 2 Timothy 2:15 NKJV

 

There are many blessings in the word of Elohim God, uncountable. Let’s dig into some from the word itself:

 

Life in the word: It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life (John 6:63 NKJV).

 

The word reveals the secret in the heart of man: For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

(Hebrews 4:12 NKJV).

 

The word brings health to your flesh: Unless Your law had been my delight, I would then have perished in my affliction. I will never forget Your precepts, for by them You have given me life. (Psalms 119:92-93 NKJV).

 

The word gives you direction: Your word is a lamp to my feet. And a light to my path.

(Psalms 119:105 NKJV).

 

The word brings fruitfulness: Blessed is the man Who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, Nor stands in the path of sinners, Nor sits in the seat of the scornful; But his delight is in the law of the LORD, And in His law he meditates day and night. He shall be like a tree Planted by the rivers of water, that brings forth its fruit in its season, whose leaf also shall not wither; And whatever he does shall prosper. (Psalms 1:1-3 NKJV)

 

Why not search the word of Elohim for yourself and dig out the nuggets!

 

#Prayerfortheweek

Almighty Father, thank You for the gift of my salvation. Open my eyes, that I may see Wondrous things from Your law. Psalms 119:18 NKJV.

 

In the name of Yeshua I pray. Amen

I pray that this inspire you to reflect on your relationship with Elohim and be determined to be more and do more for Him each day. 

#AdeolaAkintoye©

#ajourneytospiritualmaturity2020

 

No comments:

Post a Comment