Sunday 31 January 2021

WordfortheWeek 2021 Week 5 Resolutions and Goals (2)

 “I have glorified You on the earth. I have finished the work which You have given Me to do.”John 17:4 NKJV



copyright aakintoye

Life is fragile. When we go through a situation of life and death, our eyes become wide open. We understand how fragile life really is, let us not go through a situation of life and death before we see.


My life resolution is to fulfil my purpose which is to glorify Elohim God. My ultimate goal in life is to make heaven. My sub-goal is to win souls into the Kingdom of God. Annual calendar is irrelevant. The important thing is the help of the Holy Spirit.


Every goal must have success indicators. The world would count material things. I will count the number of people that gave their life to Yeshua Jesus as a result of something I said, did or how I live my life.


My tactics for achieving my goal will be through various means and actions; my lifestyle, my career -work, the different ministries Yeshua has entrusted to me - We CAN Leadership Institute, Total Woman, Excellence in Christ, We CAN Foundation, Singleness in Christ, London  Metropolitan Forum, Practical Christianity, empowering others through mentoring, coaching, teaching


How about you? Are you a yearly resolution and goal setter? What is your audacious and ultimate goal for your life?


Year 2020 has taught this generation that time is of essence.


Practically:

  • Do not leave Elohim God out of the equation of your life; your children, family, friends, work, church, community, thoughts, actions. 
  • Being more purposeful. Say ‘no’ more. Every activity you say yes to must directly contribute to someone turning to Jesus or turning back to Jesus
  • Be impact focus, 
  • Reduce your to do lists. Any list that is more than five, ideally three has no depth. Do a few with depth and breadth, rather than a lot without.
  • Begin with the end in mind, then think about day to day tactics and habits that will move you towards that end.


I want to encourage you to move beyond the short-sighted goal setting. Be audacious. Let Jesus be first, central and all around your resolution. You are sons of Elohim, co-heirs with Christ, isn’t that mind-blowing


If you have not acknowledged Jesus as the Son of God, or accepted Him as your Lord and personal saviour, this is an opportunity. He is the way, the truth and the life. No-one else. Nothing else.  He will show you the way of life. He will lead you in all truths. He will give you, life, now and in eternity


Have you lost your way to him because of what you have been through? Do not give up. Life is about hope. Return to Him and let your trials and tears be your testimony about the turn-around that will surely come in Christ. If you do this, Angels in heaven will be rejoicing over you.


I want to hear from you. If you accept Jesus or turn-back to him through reading this, please get in touch. In box me, email me 


I want to join you in prayers every day


#Prayerfortheweek

Almighty Father, thank You for the gift of my salvation. Help me LORD to walk in Your perfect will. In the name of Yeshua I pray. Amen.

I pray that this inspire you to reflect on your relationship with Elohim and be determined to be more and do more for Him each day. 

#AdeolaAkintoye©

#ajourneytospiritualmaturity2021

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/adeola.akintoye

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/adeolaakintoye/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/aakintoye

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxCAUHOf4p8CJz2LH1pHuvQ

 

No comments:

Post a Comment