Saturday 8 May 2021

WordfortheWeek 2021 Week 18 The Good News

 Then he said, “When I was with you before, I told you that everything written about me in the law of Moses and the prophets and in the Psalms must be fulfilled.” 45 Then he opened their minds to understand the Scriptures. 46 And he said, “Yes, it was written long ago that the Messiah would suffer and die and rise from the dead on the third day. 47 It was also written that this message would be proclaimed in the authority of his name to all the nations,[f] beginning in Jerusalem: ‘There is forgiveness of sins for all who repent.’ Mark 18: 44-47

 


copyright aakintoye21

Some years ago, I started writing about the resurrection to Jesus. I wanted to write about his death, power of his blood, and his resurrection. These three things that are critical to our whole salvation experience.

 

For you and me to be saved, Jesus had to die. He shed his blood because there is no forgiveness of sin without the remission of blood. The life is in the blood. There was a spiritual exchange that took place on the cross.

 

We can never fully comprehend the extent of this salvation process without faith - the power of the cross, the shedding of blood and the death of Yeshua requires faith. I wanted to dwell, through my writing in that place of revelation, understanding and being able to accept the exchange that took place for me.

 

Three days after his death, Jesus resurrected. Without the resurrection we would have had no Christianity. Our faith is in the resurrected Yeshua. The proof that Jesus is Son of God who came from heaven and has returned to heaven:

 

“...concerning His Son Jesus Christ our Lord, who was born of the seed of David according to the flesh and declared to be the Son of God with power according to the Spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead.” Romans 1:3-4 NKJV

 

As a believer, I am assured that he will return, and I too will resurrect to eternal life.

 

“For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus. For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus, we shall always be with the Lord.” I Thessalonians 4:14-17 NKJV

 

I am assured that he is alive and advocating for every believer.


“My little children, these things I write to you, so that you may not sin. And if anyone sins, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous. And He Himself is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the whole world.” I John 2:1-2 NKJV

 

And knowing he is alive gives us confidence. He is alive. He confirms everything we say about him. We have access to power and victory.

 

“...and what is the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe, according to the working of His mighty power which He worked in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places, far above all principality and power and might and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in that which is to come. And He put all things under His feet and gave Him to be head over all things to the church, which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all.” Ephesians 1:19-23 NKJV

 

The good news is that we have access to all these great promises and hope. Only through a relationship with Yeshua Christ Jesus.

 

Would you like access to the promises of this good news? It’s simple, believe in your heart that Jesus is the son of God, raised from the dead and confess with your mouth that He is Lord. “For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved.” Romans 10:9,10 NLT. And start that wonderful journey with him immediately. I encourage you to search for a bible teaching fellowship near you for support and your spiritual growth.

 

#Prayerfortheweek

Almighty Father, thank You for the gift of my salvation and the Holy Spirit. I believe in my heart that Yeshua is Your Son, raised from the dead and alive, seated on your right Hand in heaven. I confess Yeshua is Lord of my life. Amen.

 

If you accept Jesus or turned back to him through reading this blog, please get in touch. I am so excited! You give me hope and joy. You are my proud reward and crown when I stand before our Lord Jesus when he returns. Yes, you are my pride and joy. (1 Thessalonians 2:19-20 NLT)

Inbox me, email me, just get in touch. I want to join you in prayers every day

My email is info@adeolaakintoye.com

 

Have a wonderful week ahead.

 

I pray that this inspire you to reflect on your relationship with Elohim and be determined to be more and do more for Him each day. 

#AdeolaAkintoye©

#ajourneytospiritualmaturity2021

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/adeola.akintoye

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/adeolaakintoye/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/aakintoye

YouTube: https://youtu.be/GrtmksYdSnw

No comments:

Post a Comment