Saturday 12 March 2016

#Lifelessons Grow Up!


A matured person knows what to do and is not afraid to take (tough) decisions to get things done. A matured person takes responsibilities for their decisions and actions irrespective of the consequences. Whenever you look for someone else to blame for your mess, you are demonstrating childishness. 

As a child, you get things done for you, decisions made for you - it was someone else's responsibility to feed, clothe and provide for you. Life was all about your own desires. You cry when things didn't go your way. You sulked in self misery. It was all me...me...me...


A child that refuses to grow becomes stunted - mentally, physically and emotionally, an abnormality. There is a saying that a fool at 40 will be a fool forever. 

How long have you been a Christian? How has your life been transformed by the word of God? Seek to increase in wisdom, knowledge and understanding of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Grow up!

“When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.”
‭‭I Corinthians‬ ‭13:11‬ ‭NKJV‬‬



No comments:

Post a Comment