Sunday 12 March 2017

Anxious for Nothing

“Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.”
‭‭Philippians‬ ‭4:4, 6-7‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Life can throw us some hard punches even as a son of Elohim. I have learnt that truly trusting in my God, requires a deliberateness about trusting Him. As long as you walk in Christ, it becomes easier to rejoice in Him always. When I realized my life was a gift from Him, I got to that place where in everything by prayer and supplication, I make my request to Him. I trust in His perfect will for my life. No worries.

Peace as a result of material things or people around us is fleeting. But the peace in our soul when we know who is in charge in our life is priceless. A peace that is not dependent on our circumstances but on faith in Jesus. It takes putting Jesus first in every area of my life.

How about you? Are you still carrying the load of life on your back? Aren't you tired yet? Come to Jesus all you that are heavy laden and He will give you rest.

<a href="https://clipartfest.com/">clipartfest.com</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment