Tuesday 31 December 2019

#Wordfortheweek 2019 Week 52 Who is your #Praise.

He is your praise, and He is your God, who has done for you these great and awesome things which your eyes have seen. Deuteronomy 10:21



Today is the last day of the year, many people will be giving thanks for the year.

Thank you is an expression of gratitude. What I feel in my heart is much more than an expression of gratitude. When I look back at this year; each second, minute, hour, day, week and month it is praise that bubbles up and burst forth for the One who is My Praise – Almighty God whose name is JEHOVAH.

What do you see when you look back at this year? Starting from where you are today – alive! Only Jehovah is the giver of life, it is a gift not an entitlement. So many started this year but are no more. You and I are not better than they are or more worthy. Yet we are still alive. Praise the name of our God Jehovah!

Okay, maybe this year has been full of ups and down, tears of joy and sadness, health and sickness, good times and bad ones yet we shall praise the LORD. It is because of His mercies that we came through to see the end of this year.

Only the living can praise the LORD. Our praise is worth nothing when we are dead, so make it count today. Do a praise list and dance with joy to the One who is your Praise.

I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. Psalm 34:1

#Prayerfortheweek
I will extol You, my God, my King, my Praise. I will bless Your name forever and ever. Every day I will bless You and I will praise Your name forever and ever. Great is the Lord in my life, and greatly to be praised. His greatness is unsearchable, indescribable and unending. I praise Your Holy Name for the year 2019 and this decade. You have been merciful to me and my family oh LORD, I just cannot tell it all. May Your Name forever be glorified in me oh LORD. Amen

I pray that this inspires you to reflect on your relationship with Elohim and be determined to be more and do more for Him in 2020. 

I praise Jehovah for those that followed the journey to spiritual maturity blogs this year. The praise belongs to Jehovah because He is our teacher. I look back at 52 blogs, one for each week and I am humbled by the insights Jehovah entrusted to share through me for the glory of His name. It has been a journey of spiritual maturity for me as I have been the first partaker of the lessons of His Kingdom. I can only but praise His Holy name. I look forward so much to what Jehovah will reveal and teach us in 2020. Shalom

#AdeolaAkintoye©
#ajourneytospiritualmaturity2019

No comments:

Post a Comment