Sunday 29 April 2018

#WordforToday 23 April 2018 You knew me


Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, The days fashioned for me, When as yet there were none of them.
Psalms 139:16 NKJV
You can learn lessons from other people's life. But don't use other people's life as a formula for yours. You are unique.

You were a vision in the mind of Yahweh. He saw YOU even before you were formed. He had a picture of YOU. Then He moulded you perfectly to His vision.
He created You as His masterpiece. Wonderfully and beautifully crafted in your mothers womb. Every day of your life inscribed in His book of life. Authentic. One of a kind. A masterpiece.

Believe it. And live it. Stop trying to live other people's life.

#PrayerforToday
Adonai my LORD thank You for creating me by Your vision. I step out into Your plan for my life in Jesus name. Amen.

Adeola Akintoye (c)2018

No comments:

Post a Comment