Wednesday 4 April 2018

#WordforToday 04 April 2018 Someone who knows you

Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways. 4  For there is not a word on my tongue, But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether. Psalm 139:1-4

After eating of the fruit from the forbidden tree, Adam and Eve hid from God when they heard Him in the garden of Eden. The shame of their nakedness made them feel unworthy to stand in the presence of God.

How many of us are the same? The work of our hand, the thoughts in our heart is enough to drive us to try and hide from God. It is difficult to fully comprehend the depth, the height, the width of the love that God has for us. 

http://www.larrymoyer.com/articles/why-does-god-seem-so-absent/
We carry the shame, the guilt, the self-deprecation; and find it difficult to accept the loving grace of the Father. This is why many Christian keep going back into sin. They do not believe that they can ever live a holy life, and would not bother to try. It is easier to keep praying for forgiveness after the fact, than believe and act on that belief.

You know what, there is nothing about you that is hidden from God. He knows everything; your strengths, you weaknesses, your guilt, your shame. Yet He is willing to accept you with all the flaws and blemish; He wants to take off the filthy rag, wash you clean with the blood of Jesus, cloth you with pure white spotless garment of holiness, And, give you a helper - the Holy Spirit to help you stay holy.

Your response is up to you. Accept or reject. The decision you make is the most important one of your life.

It is the will of the everlasting Father that you may have everlasting life through Jesus. See Him in the Holy Scriptures, believe in Him and He will raise you up on the last day ‭‭John‬ ‭6:40‬ ‭NKJV

#PrayerforToday 04 April 2018

Almighty Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, thank You for the gift of my salvation. Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off.  You comprehend my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; It is high, I cannot attain it  You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me. Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties; And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting. Amen

I pray this inspires you to be more and do more for Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus Christ).
#AdeolaAkintoye ©


2 comments:

  1. Amen.HE loves me regardless and HE sent me a helper to live a holy life and it is possible...I believe and I accept. Halleluyah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen Ada. Thank you for leaving a comment. It is joy to know this is inspiring you.

      Delete