Tuesday 2 January 2018

#WordforToday 2 January 2018 The snare.



Dear Christians, be careful of the things that started from a genuine place of spiritual worship but has now been corrupted into a ‘god’ in your heart and life.

Then Gideon made it into an ephod and set it up in his city, Ophrah. And all Israel played the harlot with it there. It became a snare to Gideon and to his house.” Judges 8:27 NKJV.

Be spiritually discerning. What or who is it in your spiritual life that rather than pointing you directly to the Jesus, has now taken His place in your heart. It is now your ‘god’.

In this beginning of the new year, search your heart and life deeply:

Have you grown in your knowledge of Jesus?
Do you do for Jesus or for man?
Is your giving a religious activity for blessing or an act of love to share.?

Be ruthless about removing every snare that is ‘god’ in your life. Your eternity depends on it.


#Prayerfortoday 2 January 2018
In the name of Yeshua Jesus Christ I pray. From  today Father, do not let my religious acts become a snare for me and my house. I destroy every thing that has become a ‘god’ in my life. You are my God Elohim. I cut off every relationship that has become ‘god’ and a snare for me and my family. Let Your grace abound in my life. Amen


I pray this inspires you to be more and do more for Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus Christ).

#AdeolaAkintoye ©





No comments:

Post a Comment